This course is focused on helping you build the ‘Hellagood Life’ we all strive for. In a world filled with stress, anxiety, fear, hate, divisiveness, mass consumerism, huge debt, anger, road rage, and overwhelm with family activities or concerns with school, we all need healthier outlets. You may not want to hear this, but to live life means to encounter suffering. This is the human condition and we must learn to deal with it. Most of us have never been taught how to do this in a healthy way.
Sadly, we often chase happiness and try to avoid and push all our suffering to the side. This does not really work. If you truly are looking to create a life worth living, a Hellagood Life, then we must start to understand our suffering, deal with our suffering, give space to it instead of trying to avoid it and we must stop chasing pleasures only. We must seek to create and live lives more rich and full and filled with meaning and purpose. Typically society, the media, schools, and our families that have trained us on ‘how to live’, often, do just the opposite. Some of this is intentional (marketing to perpetuate consumerism), but most are not, but this is done to the best of their abilities, education, and skills. We are not here to blame or shame, but take full responsibility for the life we have and the one we create. In this course, you will get a deeper understanding of why we behave and think the way we do, and tools and activities to help us to ease your daily suffering.
Often people think mindfulness and meditation is hippy tree-hugger stuff and not serious scientifically-based practices. In reality, this course offers resources that have been backed by the science and medical community.
This course is for…
• the overwhelmed parent trying to manage a healthy family
• the business owner or employee that is on the verge of burn out
• the person struggling and looking to get their shit together and create more grace and self-compassion
• the single person looking for better ways to find love (internal self-love as well as love from others)
• the person that is overwhelmed by negativity, the pandemic, race relations, and politics
This is a non-religious, non-spiritual, scientific strategy to hack your mind, do mental exercises, and workout your brain in order to create a more enjoyable, thriving, and happy life.
- Is a comprehensive 8-week/session mindfulness training package
- Is based on scientific research and fully referenced
- Comes complete with videos, worksheets, weekly activities, and references for more learning
- Is good for those new to meditation and mindfulness and those that have been practicing for a while
Early-Adopter Feedback Deal
This is a specially priced early-adopter offer to help us gain feedback and improve the course and to help you gain all the benefits and training at a special early-bird rate. You get 100% of the course but will be asked for feedback a few times through the course to seek learning to create a better customer experience and to assist learning capabilities. Great for those good at giving feedback and seeking a great deal!
SELFCARE Full Price
This course if the full-blown course with no catches. Nothing but pure focus on helping you overcome your stress, anxiety, anger, overwhelm, fear, and sadness. Get on the road to thriving, true happiness, and creating the Hellagood Life you want today!